YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS NOW.
20 EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE | 30 DAYS | ONE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
The bustling markets and outdoor cafes, cobblestone mazes of the Gothic Quarter, La Sagrada Familia, and the endless landmarks make Barcelona one of Europe's most culturally rich cities. From beachside sunset tapas to the centuries-old architecture, there's little the heart of Catalonia doesn't offer.
For this unique Unsettled experience, we're hosting 20 people from creative and entrepreneurial backgrounds to live, work from, and explore Barcelona together for one month at a time. This Unsettled experience is about you. It's about taking an intentional break from your routine, finding new perspective, building new relationships, and growing new ideas. A month with Unsettled is about exploring the best version of yourself, and living with intention and purpose with an incredible community of peers while still being productive.
Full-time access to a local coworking space blocks from the beach. But, many folks like to work from the city’s countless communal spaces.
Hike the Montserrat National Park, beach volleyball, test your surf skills in the Atlantic, or skydive over the Costa Brava.
Lunch & learns. Peer-to-peer workshops. Family-style dinners. Themed conversations & discussions. Curated events & local mixers.
City biking, grand boulevards and narrow alleys, long conversations over late-night tapas, and a perfect balance of beachside city living.
Gaudi's masterpieces, rich Catalonian tradition, incredible live music, and countless museums, galleries, and institutions to explore.
THE COMMUNITY & EXPERIENCE
Creatives. Entrepreneurs. Artists. Freelancers. People who are going through professional transitions in life, and asking the big questions. We bring together the intellectually curious who seek to replace routine with adventure, and embrace the unknown. You will share the experience of a lifetime in Barcelona alongside a curated group of peers who hold a wealth of experience far deeper than just their careers, and join a growing community that spans over 65 countries.
We provide housing, workspace, and an unforgettable month. You can expect regular dinner parties, peer-to-peer workshops, happy hours, and weekend excursions. From the moment you arrive, you will experience Barcelona like a local. You'll live in a furnished apartment designed to feel like home. You'll also receive a full-time membership at our coworking space, a local SIM card, and have internet in your apartment. Don't worry, you can live unsettled and stay productive. That's the point.
- Private room in a beautiful, centrally located shared apartment (La Sagrada Familia)
- Membership at our local coworking space & local SIM card
- Welcome orientation brunch, activities, and dinner
- Weekly lunch and learn, peer-to-peer workshops, goal setting sessions, and closing dinner party
- Curation and organization of various small weekend trips, tours, and activities ranging from food tours and dance lessons to yoga classes, Spanish classes and more (class/tour fees not included)
- Full calendar of events to choose from for the month: Exhibitions, galleries, parties, concerts, and more
- Full-time Unsettled Experience Leader & local staff member who are there to facilitate workshops, organize activities and connect you to what's happening around the city each week
- Post-trip access to great alumni perks and benefits, including special discounts, alumni trips, and a global community of over 1000 alumni from 65+ countries.
1 Month Unsettled In Barcelona
→ $2,300 - $2700 w/ Accommodation
→ $1,200 Self-Accommodation
→ April, May, & June 2018 [SOLD OUT]
→ Future Dates TBA!
Ready to join us in Barcelona for the adventure of a lifetime?
Slow food meals, fresh local ingredients, and passionate cooks...
Seaside sangria, beach volley ball, and picnic work breaks...
Tasty and lively market visits - each neighbourhood has one...
Uncovering Barcelona’s hidden ancient history...
Roof top drinks alongside Sagrada Familia views...
Heading into nature for a stunning city escape...
Exploring Gaudi’s whimsical curves...
Biking the city’s 100+ km of bike paths...
City sunrises from a secret spot...
Late nights filled with music...
Daily beach yoga...